Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 7 and 8- Daniel Fast


The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. - James 5:16, NKJV

Thank You for one week and now we are on the second week of the fast. Im still feeling very energized. There were many little distractions throughout the week but, were quickly controled with a short and powerful prayer as I called on the name JESUS! I felt the energy flow through me. I moved forward. I see the shift in the mind and cautiously watch the words I speak. I know I am able. I am speaking life into my home and onto my children. And as I do this, my focus is on the scripture...
"The tongue has the power of life and death..."- Proverbs 18:21NIV

You ever notice that there are days you feel that drag you down but, a person may come along and speak life into you. They encourage you in a way that they don't even know. Be encourage as you go about your day. Doesn't matter what your battle is! You will prevail if you speak life into yourself. The more you speak POSITIVELY the more positive surrounds you; building a wall of steel that eventually can not be penetrated with mud. Be Blessed!


Day 6 Meals
Breakfast--- Apple, homemade seasoned potatoes w/ sliced red peppers
Snack---Apple
Lunch---Homemade squash Soup with carrots, celery, cabbage, with wheat penne served w/ side of veggie chips
Dinner---More Homemade Soup


Day 7 Meals
Breakfast---Bowl of Cream of Wheat topped with Strawberries, Blueberries, and Sliced Apples
Lunch--- Oven Roasted Potatoes with sliced red peppers
Dinner---White Corn Taco Shells filled with Garden Veggie Patties mixed with Grilled Chicken Pattie- sliced and topped with Spinach, tomatoes, yellow peppers
Snack--Organic Popcorn, Veggie Chips, Green Ginger Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment